Become a Dumpsters.com Roll Off Operations ManagerClick to Apply Below
Rapidly expanding, Cleveland-based roll off dumpster service provider Dumpsters.com, LLC is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated leader with an ownership mentality and long-term career goals to manage our Cleveland operations. Candidates should have a customer-centric leadership philosophy, and a minimum of three years of experience in the waste industry. Primary responsibilities of the Roll Off Operations Manager include:
- Managing day-to-day operations and providing daily support to drivers, dispatcher and staff ensuring quality, safety, efficiency, performance and profitability.
- Helping develop operational and growth strategies to stay competitive and lead the market in roll-off sales and service.
- Helping establish budget and operating metrics while implementing and improving processes, procedures, and performance.
- Implementing safety programs. Establishing and executing necessary precautions to ensure safety and compliance with Company, OSHA, DOT, and other standards and regulations.
- Ensuring thorough root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents, following up with consistent discipline and retraining.
- Overseeing the personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance. Providing input into hiring, termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Formulating both short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with the CEO, COO, CSO, CFO and others in organization leadership.
- Participating in regular P&L reviews to ensure that budgets are met; developing and implementing programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
- Interacting with high-value clients and local city, municipal, and county agencies to ensure customer satisfaction, improving efficiency, and establishing Dumpsters.com as a good corporate citizen and valued resource.
- Engaging suppliers and vendors in establishing business relationships, purchasing, and problem solving. Holding vendors accountable for product and service deliverables.
- Supervising operational staff and coordinating workflow and assignments toward the achievement of daily operational goals.
- Managing disposal facility relationships. Should have experience in negotiating landfill, transfer station & recycling facility rates.
- Must have basic knowledge of fleet management, industry equipment & maintenance needs, setting up & maintaining a service schedule for company owned equipment.
- When necessary, visiting customers and customer sites to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and seeking service alternatives where appropriate.
Company offers the following compensation package:
- Great starting salary
- Complete benefit package which includes – Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, company match 401K, Vacation & holiday pay
- Opportunity for career advancement